Karen Vitamin B12
Vegans & Vegetarians Rejoice! First ever “Naturally Occurring” Vitamin B12 from Phytoplankton
Yes, it’s true. If you are a Vegan/Vegetarian, you no longer have to have artificial B12. A patented strain of Phytoplankton was discovered around 5 years ago for human consumption. In the product development phase, the biologists almost fell over when they saw that a natural plant-based Vitamin B12 was available in this unique strain of Phytoplankton. Now it is here and we are so excited to share this amazing breakthrough discovery.
- Karen Phytoplankton – Tetraselmis Chuii – Not only does our Phytoplankton contain naturally occurring Vitamin B12, but you’ll also be happy to know it has abnormally high levels of the master antioxidant Super Oxide Dismutase (S.O.D), Vitamin C, Vitamin E, up to 45% plant-based protein and EPA. Not only are you getting this naturally occurring Vitamin B12 but also a plethora of other vitamins and minerals. Super exciting times ahead for Vegetarians and Vegans!
- What Is Phytoplankton? Phytoplankton is the origin of all life, food and nutrition in the ocean. The rays of the sun penetrate the surface of the ocean and these plants are formed. Phytoplankton is the only plant that supports an entire ecosystem, it also delivers up to 70% of all oxygen and is considered the planet’s “Most Important Plant” by NASA.
- Are You Into Sports? You don’t have to be an athlete to enjoy this product but you might want to know that the Spanish National Soccer Team engaged with Karen in an unpublished clinical trial with only 25 mg of this strain (this product has 110mg). Here are the results:
- Significant increase in hemoglobin.
- Decrease in hematocrit.
- Decrease in saturated fats 16:0 and 18:0 in the peripheral area and in erythrocytes.
- Decrease in pain and stiffness during anaerobic exercise, improving physical recovery.
- Decrease of lipid per-oxidation showing the antioxidant capacity reducing the effects of oxidative stress.
- Significant increase of Vitamin E in blood.
As you can see this is a next-level Vitamin B12 supplement.
Dosage: 1 capsule daily | Contains 30-capsules | 1 month supply